torsdag 25 december 2008

Something Awful on "reasons to break up"


knifefish posted:
don't date a girl who owns a horse.

Sandbox posted:
Haha, why is this?

I might be Adam posted:
Just don't. You will never come close to being as important as that horse is. Friend of mine dated a girl who owned a horse and couldn't be more disgusted at how high that animal came on her priority list. Apparently she would get depressed, start crying and talk about how she wanted to go see her horse. Some sick bond between a girl and her horse I guess.

CPTInsane0 posted:
That's always funny, because horses are assholes

Meiers Goldbrick posted:
In my experience, most girls that grew up with horse riding lessons or family owned a horse had instability in the mental department. I say most as there always exceptions.

Thunderspanks posted:
Interestingly enough, I dated a girl for 18 months who was a champion competitive horse rider and she was one of the sweetest and most stable girls I've ever known.
Theory destroyed

Inga kommentarer: